Basic Dearmouring Training, Estonia – May 2021
11 day training! An in-depth journey into body de-armouring and sexual healing techniques.
In-depth journey into body de-armouring and sexual healing techniques. During the retreat, you will be equipped with the knowledge and hands-on practice in releasing emotional and energetic traumas, tensions, blockages, and pain from the body in a healthy, loving and safe way.
Led and held by De’an Matuka, Sanna Sanita and Matthias Schwenteck, all dedicated to bringing transformation to their clients with many years of experience as practitioners, workshop leaders and coaches. Supported by a team of highly skilled space holders.
The nature of de-armouring is such that learning it requires participants to receive a number of sessions, to practise on others, and to study and learn the theory. For that reason this training will be very intense, and at times will feel like a mixture of a workshop and a practitioners training.
Who is this retreat for:
The prerequisite for attendance to this training is either personal or professional experience in bodywork, tantra, or energy-work.
We invite professional bodyworkers, sexual healers, tantric masseuses, tantric practitioners, and anyone else who is serious about learning de-armouring.
You will be taught:
- A safe and responsible way of de-armouring a body.
- How to invite the body to open deeply:
a way of working where instead of using force to push through the armour you simply invite the body to open, and follow it’s impulses until it takes you right down to it’s full depth effortlessly.
- External and internal body de-armouring:
whole body including lingam, yoni, cervix, anus and throat.
- TRE method (or self-dearmouring):
Powerful and effective tool to use on yourself to heal trauma, balance the nervous system, release chronic tension and harmonise the psoas muscle.
- Theory of de-armouring:
going deep into all the important aspects of it, giving you hours of hard core knowledge.
- Ethics and responsibilities:
getting you to fully understand the depth of responsibility when it comes to doing this kind of work, teaching you essential procedures and practices to make sure your sessions are safe and effective on all levels.
- Pressure points:
where to touch, how & why. There are many points on the body, and many ways of touching it, that can facilitate the opening and the healing process.
- Energy work:
how to activate the energy in the body and use it within the session
- Session space setting:
how to create a safe, emotionally and spiritually connected energy container within which you offer your sessions.
- Wheel of Consent:
teaching you/your clients how to communicate and act with integrity and clarity.
- Empowerment techniques:
how to support yourself and others in taking full responsibility for your experiences in life.
- Space holding:
showing you and teaching you many aspects of the space holding skill
- Sensual massage:
it is necessary to know how to touch the body in a sensuous way as this is a part of every de-armouring session.
- Raising sexual energy:
how to arouse a body into ecstatic pleasure, learning erogenous zones and specific points externally and internally.
- Advanced body reading:
how to know what someones body said to you? We’ll teach you to read it like an open book.
the theory of re-parenting; what are mama/papa issues; recognising early childhood patterns and how to work with them.
Disclaimer: The content of the training may vary a little depending on the group.
Benefits you’ll receive:
- Clearing the blueprint and residues of trauma
- Resolutions of relationship issues
- Mental and emotional stress reduction
- Increased self-esteem
- Skills in conscious communication
- Empowerment and ownership of your life
- Becoming clear with your boundaries
- Increased self love
- Energetic activation
- Increased quality of life
- Regaining or gaining ability for self-pleasure and orgasm
- Increased sensitivity, release of trauma and tension stored in the genitals
- Increased erectile functionality
- Increased vaginal sensitivity
- Arousal and easy flow of Sexual Energy
- Learning to give and receive pleasure
- Relief from tensions in the body
- Recovering sexual pleasure after childbirth, surgery or trauma
- Acceptance and love for your body
- Healed addictions to porn and sex
- Trigger point massage (external dearmouring)
- Finding your purpose in life
We’ll offer you:
- 120 Hours of teaching and practise
- A certificate of Attendance (We reserve the right to withhold the certificate if your attendance and presence are not felt full and complete)
- Rich daily programme mixing learning and practising.
- Daily breath work and TRE sessions
- Sharing and bonding sessions
- Full length demonstrations of each process we teach.
- Around 40 hours of supervised practice time.
- One to one tuition and support at all times, day and night.
- A manual of de-armouring
- Highly nutritious vegetarian food.
Once participants complete this training they have access to all other levels designed to deepen their knowledge and skills, to keep them progressing on the path of de-armouring.
Date: 19 – 29 May 2021
Retreat starts 4 pm sharp. Retreat ends 4-5 pm. You are welcome to arrive a day early, and stay over on the last day. Just book and pay with Maniku Cottage directly.
Location & accommodation:
Beautiful location in the middle of stunning Estonian countryside.
Accommodation is mostly in double rooms all with en suite bathrooms, and some in 3/4 people per room.
– A certificate of Attendance
– 2 Coaching /Support group calls after the training
– Access to thriving online private forum of dearmouring practitioners
– Accommodation and Vegetarian/vegan food
Transfer from airport to the venue and back, possible extra night spend at venue before and after the training
Payment plan possible, contact us for support.
To secure your place we require €800 non-refundable deposit.
Full payment by 20th April 2021
If you pay in full and cancel your participation before 20th April 2021 we will refund your money minus €800 non-refundable deposit. If you cancel after 20th April 2021 we will NOT refund any money to you.
To register contact us or send mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
De’an Matuka – www.lovecore.me, www.dearmour.com,
Dearmouring practitioner & co-founder of COTA (Dearmouring Training). My own life is my personal laboratory of the human condition and transformation. Over the past 34 years I have continuously and relentlessly worked and experimented on myself. Fields I have explored include human dynamics, cathartic release work, energy work, tantra, communication, healing, mens’ work, breath work, shamanism, coaching, magic, sacred medicine, meditation, dance & Biodanza.
Sanna Sanita – www.sannasanita.com
Tantra and de-armouring teacher (co-founder of the COTA (Dearmouring Training), embodiment and empowerment expert & spiritual amplifier. Sanna is passionate human potential & spiritual awakening and all her work goes under the umbrella of liberation. She believes in living fully freely embodied as a human being and cultivate deep relationship with source. Currently, Sanna travels the world, sharing various forms such as tantra, de-armouring, spiritual awakening, empowered living through private sessions, trainings, workshops and seminars. She is a power house of love and joy, she holds a space with much humour and at times fierce love.
Matthias Schwenteck – www.somaticconsent.com
Hello and welcome.
My name is Matthias Schwenteck and I am a German-born world citizen.I am a trained facilitator in Sacred Sexuality and Tantra for over 20 years with different modalities of meditation, counceling, bodywork, shamanism, trauma research and neurophysiology from around the world. I am a student of life inspired by everything that resonates on the higher vibration of love, transformation and connection. My path has weaved through Tao yoga, shamanism, tantra and neuroscience and eventually guided me in 2011 to the work of Consent. I have been sharing the somatic teachings of consent with thousands of people on festivals, workshops and sessions around the world and developed the Somatic Consent engagement system.