7-DAY ADVANCED TRAINING
BODY, SOUND & BREATH
Enhance Your Skills
Body, Sound and Breath
Body, Sound and Breath is an intensive 7-day training for bodywork practitioners who wish to enhance their existing skills and learn new tools with which to serve their clients. This course provides in-depth exploration and practice of the roles that breath, sound, body reading, and pressure points play in transforming stuck energy and facilitating effective body dearmouring.
Each day includes presentations of theory relevant to that day’s focus, demonstrations of techniques, and hands-on practice. You will rotate to a new partner for each practice session, gaining a variety of experience with different body types and issues. Following each practice session, there will be a post-session group discussion of participants’ individual experiences as giver and receiver. These discussions give you an opportunity to process anything that arose during the session (if you choose to) and get your questions answered for the benefit of all.
- Hundreds of specific pressure points on the whole body – part by part – where dearmouring techniques can be applied safely, including places to approach with caution and those to avoid.
- Different ways of touching, and deciding how and where to touch to generate a steady release.
- Correlating body parts and how to connect them by simultaneously using two hands to generate smooth and steady release.
- How to use breath to enhance the session and help a client reach the depth of their armour.
- How to use sound and sounding effectively to resonate with the client, encouraging their use of sound to amplify and direct the movement and release of energy.
- Body reading that will help you discern what the body is saying before and during the session. This includes learning to recognise signals that indicate the state of the client and assist you in following the body through its release process.
- Techniques for grounding clients at the end of a session.
- Space to discuss your real-life clients and issues you encounter in your sessions.
- This is an advanced training. To attend you need to have some previous experience in dearmouring, bodywork or energywork.
Price €1490-1890 + VAT depending on location and your preferred accommodation type.
All prices include teaching fee, accommodation and yummy vegetarian food. They do not include transport to the venue.
For detailed price description, please read individual retreat announcements.
Ways of paying:
– Bank transfer
It was such a great gathering! And learning experience on so many levels. Thank you De’an! Thank you Friends!
Soooo grateful for this beautiful work and being in the loving space with all of you! ❤️🙏
Welcome and Introductions; participants’ goals for the training; review of key principles and flow of a typical session from opening conversation with the client through to grounding, session completion, and debriefing conversation.
Specific points on the body and where/how to touch them; points to avoid.
Correlating body parts with two hands for release; activation points.
Using breath to facilitate the release.
Using sound and sounding to amplify the release.
Body reading by the group of each participant to sharpen observation skills, followed by application of body reading techniques during the practice session.
Integrating everything during a full-body practice session; wrap-up and Closing Circle.
*Note: This training consists of approximately 70 hours of instruction and practice. Due to its highly experiential nature, the instructor may vary the order of presentation and practice to follow the energy that emerges from the group.
Upon completion of the course, each participant will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Our photo gallery offers you the opportunity to get a glimpse of what awaits you in one of our dearmouring courses.
Let yourself be inspired by this video and listen to what our participants
have to say about their experience with us.
OUR NEXT EVENTS
Highly recommended training! Not just professionally but also great changes happen in your body if you go into this process and let it work on you. This led to major changes in my priorities within my professional life, and great healing happened in the weeks following the training.
I learned a lot. Your willingness to share your work, knowledge and experience is what I am really grateful for. Clearly there are a lot of years of work and learning behind you three, and it is not easy to teach this in such a short time. I felt supported, safe and welcome to be who i am, to ask questions and to learn.
... Amongst the dozens of trainings and certifications I’ve experienced around the world over the last 30 years, this was one of the most powerful. In addition to the effectiveness of practices, clarity of application, safety and depth of container, and heart/body/sex expansion & healing, the facilitation by De'an, Sanna and Susanne exemplified what they are teaching and transmitting, moment by moment.
Interested in Dearmouring Arts?
We would love to hear from you. Drop us a line, ask questions, or stay in touch by being on our mailing list.